Some words from Thich Nhat Hanh
- Smile, breathe and go slowly.
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
- Life is available only in the present moment.
- Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment.
- When we are mindful, deeply in touch with the present moment, our understanding of what is going on deepens, and we begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace and love.
Be Mindful, Be Aware