One doesn’t need elaborate therapy and costly sessions to get relief from stress. A few lifestyle changes can go a long way in helping you lead a stress free and anxiety free life.
1. Eat right.
2. Make time for a little exercise.
3. Utilize relaxation techniques viz yoga, breathing, meditation.
4. Take out time for yourself.
5. Spend time on your hobby.
7. Make out time for your family and near ones.
8. Set realistic goals.
Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response TO what happens. And RESPONSE is something we can choose. – Maureen Killoran